Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mika My Day


My brother and his wife currently live in Melbourne, AUS. It's fun to talk with them because you gain some perspective from the other side of the globe. In one such conversation this week, he and I were talking about pop sensation Mika. Just today I came across some amazing visuals created for one of Mika's live shows by Paris-based animation house Naked Cie. Beautiful work. Apparently Mika is huge everywhere but here in the States so I hadn't had very many opportunities to hear his vocal stylings or see his kick-ass white pants. But all that has changed now. Warning: This song will stick in your head instantly and cause you to inadvertently go skipping down the street.

Credit to motionographer for the original post.

1 comment:

Brother Josh said...

Just a comparison from across the world. I don't know how long it takes you to download/view/enjoy the Mika video selection, but from Oz it seriously takes about 10min just to get the thing ready to play. I miss fast internet connections.